Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a werewolf? Though I have posted the article on pros and cons of being a vampire before, I like werewolves more. Not the weak ones they show on TV these days which can just turn into weak wolves, but the powerful ones like the ones in Van Helsing, Underworld, Silver Bullet, New Moon, etc. Powerful werewolves also play a big role in the sequel to my book “Living With Ogres”. Therefore I have written the pros and cons of being a werewolf below...
Pros of being a werewolf:-
1. Your senses get heightened, which means you can see better, smell better and hear better.
2. You also get a lot stronger, not only when you are in your werewolf form, but also when you are in your regular human form. This means you can overpower your enemies, run faster, be better at sports, etc.
3. Turning into a werewolf can be a pro, if you can do it whenever you want to.
4. Most vampires will try and stay away from you.
Cons of being a werewolf:-
1. You will become allergic to silverware – this could turn out to be a big problem, especially at parties.
2. It could be a big burden if turning into a werewolf isn’t controllable. You could turn into it when you have something important to do and at a place you don’t want to.
3. It could be a bigger problem if you can’t control yourself when you’re in your werewolf form. You could end up causing harm to a lot of innocent people and people you like.
4. You will need lots of new clothes, as you will end up tearing a lot of clothes when you turn into a werewolf from your human form. It could also be a problem to find clothes when you turn back into human form, if it isn’t under your control, as you will probably turn into a human when you least expect it and in an environment where there might not be any clothes.
5. You will also be allergic to wolfs-bane.
Click on the below comic to view larger version…
If I got the opportunity I would try and be a werewolf. The cons do discourage me a little, but the pros (especially if it’s under my control) definitely outweigh the cons of being a werewolf.
What do you think of the above pros and cons? Have I forgotten to list out any pros or cons? What about you would you like to be a Werewolf? Please leave your comments in the comments box below.
Also take a look at my other post – Pros and Cons of Being a Vampire.